CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

just a day..



C started school. We started adjusting to a new schedule. I have had to have a lot motivation to keep us on track with our time from wake up until 3. Kids all go down for bed now between 7-8 rather then the extended 730-9.

C comes home usually pretty happy now too. He's glad to be back with his toys, and our home. It's fun to watch that and think of the transition it must be in his mind...today I came back home after dropping him at school and the twins seemed bored...and like they wanted Caed to play with. after about 20 minutes. they warmed up and started playing together. I love seeing just the twins together, it's been a lot of fun to see their own interactions now too...

So today is just a day...and I may be seeing a spot in my day to add some blog posts. Lord knows there no shortage of things I think of blogging!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Everytime I look at Caed with the olives on his fingers I smile!!! I love his sense of humor ---- b-u-t-t-e-r!!!

kenady said...

being a mom is the hardest, most time consuming, underappreciated job in the world! but it is so worth it for those moments you list in your post:) and if i haven't told you before, i will tell you again... you are AMAZING!!!!