CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

last night

no pictures this post...

Last night the twins only woke up twice! And although when I woke this morning i only remembered waking up, feeding, and going back to bed- my mom did come up and sit with Theron in between the two feedings, and pretty soon that will have to be me. But after the second feeding we were all back to sleep! Caed finally slept until 7:30 this morning. He's been up at 6 or 6:30 most mornings.

Jon went back to work today. He called us before he made it into the office. he's going to be talking about us all day at work (especially with a team full of women!)

On Monday I was left for about three hours on my own with just the twins. It went well- they both fussed at one point at the same time, and I did really well with it. It didn't stress me out! Our friend katrina took Caed, and my mom and Jon ran some errands. I even think we might be up for church on Easter! with three adults in the house we should be able to do it, right? We'll see.

1 comments:

MRS BUTLER said...

Sounds like you're settling in somewhat...knew you would. Remember..YOU are a powerful Mom for Christ. With HIM all things are possible.
XX