CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

more....

At the request of my nana...here are some more photos...(and thanks to my new 'net book' which allows me to blog in any place in the house, especially since it's so small...and this nursing pillow so huge!)

I still can't believe I was carrying around two, and now we have three boys. This picture is just so much fun. I can't say it enough, but we are truly blessed. Will we try for a girl? Not necessarily. I am happy coming from a family of all girls, and having my boys. we'll just see in another year or two how we feel. For now we feel so joyous to have three healthy kids. And we'll just have so much fun with it. Caed has been a trooper, but a little more naughty for sure. (slamming the back door, and then holding it closed against my mom!?! We're working on it...)



Theron at Day 4 (I know we keep naming our kids the strangest things...but his name does come from our family....and it's pronounced like the actresses last name, if you've heard it pronounced..)





Aldan Day 4.(pronounced more like Alden)

3 comments:

MRS BUTLER said...

Carrie, who was potty trained when Patrick came along,decided NOT to be trained for a short time. These small incidents are but a flicker that are soon forgotten. Just enjoy the moments as I know you are....Loving you all.

co and mormor said...

Thank you Lauren for the pictures. The boys are beautiful and Caed will be a great big brother

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Thank you for sharing all of this with us. I love you all so much!

-Sally