CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Drive!

Caed has been wanting to open and shut his car door, particularly when Auntie April is in the seat next to him. Today after our mom's group met he wanted to shut his door but I needed to buckle him in his seatbelt so it wasn't going to be possible. I thought about it a second and thought I've been saying no to him so much lately, I would let him shut his car door, and then walk around and buckle him afterwards. So I did that, and no sooner did I clasp the last buckle, did he declare "I Drive!"

5 comments:

Claire said...

He's a 20 yr. old stuck in a 20 month old baby's body!!!! And he knows it!!!!

MRS BUTLER said...

I enjoy your blog, Lauren
Sorry about Khaki..been there..it isn't easy..

MRS BUTLER said...

Late Happy Birthday, Jon...

Kiki said...

Uh oh...you are so trading in that CRV for a faster car when he gets his permit!!!

kenady said...

Priceless!