CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More of Khaki

I have lots to post, but I am feeling sad about our pup. So I wanted to post these pictures I took of her over the last week. She's a great companion to our family, and the first thing Jon and I shared taking care of....

She's got these great ears and when you hold a treat up they go flying out like bat wings!

I taught Caed to pet her and say good girl after he gave her a treat, here they are the other morning (excuse my legs in the photo, I was trying to be quick because these poses never last!):

Also I have been letting Caed hold her leash on our walks for short amounts of time. He loves to watch her while he does that..

Our girl, scoping out a squirrel (her ears always go up like that when she's heard or seen one!)

4 comments:

April Joy said...

i've been feeling sad too! melissa and meredith both want to come see her too!

Claire said...

Dear, dear Khaki - absolutely the most polite - ladylike dog I have ever known - it's like she went to etiquette school - I loved having her stay with me at Christmas - and taking her for really good walks - she is the dog who never really barks - won't get up on the furniture - unless Lauren makes her - and always looks as though she is saying "please" and "thank you" with her eyes. I love her.
Mom

kenady said...

I am so truly sorry for your family's suffering. Pups, like Khaki, find a way of nosing into our hearts, our lives and ultimately into our families. Having to watch your dear dog suffer is like watching a member of the family suffer. My heart goes out to you and yours in this time of pain and sadness. I love the pictures you posted and she is a truly remarkable dog! Love to you! Kenady

Logzie said...

I am sorry!! She sure is cute! I LOVE that last picture. I know there will come a day that I will have to give up my dog Grover and I could tear up right now just thinking about it. I am so very sorry!!!