CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cutie pie

Caed received this Kitty as a present when he was born. My sister April's friend Meredith gave it to him, and he's bonded with her. She has only the unimaginative name of 'kitty' and the smaller kitty she holds between her arms is 'mini kitty'. Caed loves his kitty, and would take her everywhere, but since she happens to be the only white colored stuffed animal he owns, and it's his favorite, we try to keep her as close to the home as possible. Right now she's a ting pink since washing her with a red tablecloth. (I know I actually thought it would be okay. I haven't been a mom long enough!) I'm not sure I've gotten a a great photo of him with kitty before now, but I can't help think this is a good shot. I think it shows his strong affection of her. Tight hug with probably a little nibble on the ear.

He was actually happy in this picture below, and I happened to get this shot at lunch time last week. What a munchkin!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Well you know how to get to a grandmother's heart - just post photos of one of her grandchildren!!! Thank you! from the Nana

Kiki said...

Awwwww, little man looks so cute, his hair is looking thicker and so cute, and the kitty...doesn't look pink at all!! LTY

The Link Family said...

Hi Lauren! Your pictures are all so beautiful (of course you have an adorable cutie for a subject!) When you take indoor pictures, do you use a flash? What manual settings do you usually use (approximately)? My indoor pics keep coming out a little yellow. I can't seem to find a good setting. I welcome any advice you may have!!! (my email is lyndsaybrooke@hotmail.com) Thanks!!! -Lyndsay Link (Andrew & Sally's friend)

kenady said...

Great pics of the little man! My B has a blankie that he carries around everywhere. It's quite a fight to get it out of his hands for a wash from time to time. Thanks for sharing!