CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

sick!

Well it seems I am suffering from Jon's sickness now. Just hoping to be better for our trip up to Connecticut this weekend. Luckily Caed is doing really well for me. And what I thought was going to be a day in front of the TV hasn't been, so that's good.

We have a busy couple of weeks. Trip up to CT this weekend for the memorial service for Jon's grandfather, and then next weekend a trip to snowy OH for my cousin's wedding. Then in the middle of April I make another trip up north to visit CT to see family and friends for the week. Jon will fly up and meet me at some point in that trip and I am excited about that. (although, shouldn't I be travelling south this time of year? I've got my trips switched around!)

A little Caed tidbit: Sometimes when he's saying 'no' these days he says 'NO WAY!'. This is because I used to say 'No Way' when he was doing something I thought he either knew he shouldn't be doing or when it was especially egregious. So if 'No' wasn't rude enough, it's now been topped. Good thing his mother taught him that.

3 comments:

kenady said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope you are better in time for your trip to CT:)

Kiki said...

Not as bad as when his auntie taught him to say "crap". I know I'm your favorite don't worry about him with me....yikes!!

Claire said...

Hope today is a better day for you, Jon and Caed - wish I was there to make you a cup of nice tea and some cinnamon toast and change the sheets on your bed so they felt nice a cool to you and wash your hands and face (my Mom always did that and it felt so good)and hold your head - I love you dear Lauren -
Mom