CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ear Infection

It's been a rough week. We still aren't 100 percent- and today I took Caed to the doctor before we make our trip tomorrow night. Turns out it was a good thing because he has a massive ear infection! I am thankful I made the appointment today. He should be feeling better soon, although today he was a little more himself then he has been all week.

My sinuses are all still really full and it's making my teeth hurt and keeping me in a general haze. I tried sudafed (without pseudoephedrine) today for the first time and it didn't seem to help. I'll go back to DayQuil as soon as I can.

Just hoping to feel normal again soon- and if you come visit me, you'll be disinfected over every inch! I don't want anything like this again.

I also can't help wanting to curl with with Khaki! So if you're looking for bright and cheery, it's not in the Peterson household this week. :) But we are working on it. There are glimpses of light from between the blinds, and I'm sure those daffodils outside that I desperately want to be in the mood to take a picture of, will be knocking on our door soon too.

2 comments:

kenady said...

So sorry you are not feeling well. Ear infections are the worst and you perfectly described what sounds like a sinus infection. Have you been to the doctor yet? Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.