CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lots of Love

Happy Birthday Jon!









Today is not only Valentine's Day, but yesterday was Jon's birthday too. So it's an especially fun week for me, because I get to celebrate a day for Jon, and we get to celebrate a day together. I am in love with Jon more then ever before. The more I realize he loves me right where I am at every day, the more I am thankful for having him in my life. I am a lucky girl.


I made his birthday cake from scratch for him, and it turned out better then it did two years ago when it looked horrible. Every year before this year I've also mixed up the kind of cake he likes. I always think it's German Chocolate Cake, but it's really Black Forest Cake that he likes. You think after being married for over 5 years I could get it straight, but only this year did I finally get it.

I was trying to find the picture from the other birthday where my layer cake turned out horribly, but I couldn't find it quickly- so you won't know how I went up from this birthday.

And for the second year I get to think of all the love I have for our son and how blessed we are to have him in our life. What good men I have in my life!





And the face I got when I asked him to smile:

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Precious monkey...Caed, I mean. Jon is sweet, but no monkey. Happy Birthday to Jon, he is a wonderful man and a blessing to you and Caed!!!

Claire said...

Great cake - great birthday boy!!! Happy Birthday Jonathan!!! What happened to our little baby boy??? He looks as though he is 3 yrs. old! Thanks for the photos - always - can you get a "family photo" of you all with Khaki???
I love you all - Mom

kenady said...

You are truly a lucky girl:) Love to you and yours! Happy Birthday Jon!