CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

blogging

I blog for lots of different reasons. I don't put any pressure on myself to have new entries on my blog, I just do it as I have thoughts and we have things going on around here. It's fun to sit down and write about the things that I have swirling around my head...

I then found this company that will make your Blog into a bound book. Ever since then I've been trying to blog things that I would find to be good memories and thoughts in a book for our family, in hopes that I will one day actually fork the money over and get my blog made into a book...so most things I don't mind being in this public space. I might have something to say that's useful to someone else- as other's blog's have been useful to me. But I have mostly been writing more recently with this book in mind. (except for my errors..which I'll just have to deal with since I don't have the time to review and rewrite my posts..)

On another note, I finally hit 300 posts with this one...had a little bit of slow go during our remodel and then after the birth of the twins...but looking to keep memories written down, and so I'll continue to blog with regularity.

5 comments:

Kayris said...

I love the idea of having a blog made into a book, but I have not checked out the price yet! I have somewhere around a thousand posts, so I'm sure it would be a lot. Do they do the comments too?

LPeterson said...

it does say that it grabs your comments too...the price would probably be more than you want to spend (dependent on number of pages..) but also probably a good portfolio thing too..

Claire said...

Great idea - still waiting for the camping photos - no pressure - love you much!

shauna said...

is it blog2print?

LPeterson said...

i think i have a link to it in the post...it's called Blurb.