CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 21, 2009

first day..


I am a little behind in posting his first day photo, but that's because I didn't think to take it until after he was in school, and not the cute photo at the door with his bag- and this photo was after we got home. Caed's enrolled in our little school through our church that we help start last year. He's really enjoying it, just two mornings a week- I can handle that and so can he! It's quite the rush around on those days, but it helps for the week to keep moving. caed's learning how to listen to his teacher, share and be respectful of others....(at least when I'm in the class I've noticed these things) he's really at a fun stage right now remembering things and using his imagination.
On another note, I started food with the babies, and they've eaten peas and carrots so far. I forgot how messy it is feeding babies with a spoon. Tonight I also tried bananas cut up in one of those mesh bag things. They loved that. It's amazing how quickly they pick up things now...I keep expecting them to have the same needs as they did when they were born, but amazingly they don't! they even are entertained a bit by themselves in the exersaucer and jumperoo. I am still having issues with putting them to sleep, and we've fallen into nursing to sleep at night, which I don't like to do. Time to break the habit next week. I want them to learn how to soothe themselves to sleep rather then use me. Oh, and Aldan appeared one Friday morning with two bottom teeth! They are growing up!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link