CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Our Big Boy

(i know, i know...)




I love the little noise caed makes when he's tired. He clutches his kitty and grits him teeth and makes a kind of humming noise. It's so funny, and he's been making it less and less and when I noticed that today it made me kind of sentimental.I love how he's been understanding more of what frustrates us, and how easily and "I'm sorry" or an "I love you" lighten the situation. especially when I am trying to get out the door and the babies are crying and he's not helping get himself out....he says in his sweet voice "mommy, I'm sorry" Man, I love this kid. He's learning how to be kind and generous and loves to make us laugh. I just want to continue to nurture his relationship with his younger brothers so that as a family we are able to enjoy this precious life that God has given us!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you will blink and he will be 10 and in 4th grade and you will wonder where all of the time has gone. Trust me, savor it.