CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Catching up

Sorry for the long post of lots of photos. For my roommates who check my blog, these are mostly for them! I've been meaning to post these from our trip up north to CT back in April. These are from our visit to my roommate of 4 years and her family. We had a great time and Caed and H got along relatively well as toddlers can. Caed did get sick while we were there and so that put him out of sorts, but we had PERFECT weather and perfect company. We miss them. It's really funny because when I put lotion on Caed when he's on his changing table, he tells me the lotion bottle is "baby" H's! (they are only 5 months apart). But he definitely remembers parts of our trip and that to me is so cool!




We visited this little petting farm around the corner from them, and Caed loved the peacock. He actually was a little scared of the tractor that we got to see working.












We got to test our newish stroller with the extra seat. So much fun, and neither kid minded being in the back!


5 comments:

Kayris said...

Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Claire said...

Great photos - I am so proud of your former roommate!!! You both are a real joy and an example of answered prayer!!love to you all-Mom

Teagan said...

ok...when did we grow up? you guys look great and your children are beautiful!! i want to see you in person!!!

shauna said...

What fun! I'm jealous that Caed and H got to hang out! And that you and J got some time together. Oh, what I would do to get together with all of us roomies and our kids and hubbies! Why don't we sell all we have and find a good neutral location and raise our famililes together?!?!

Logzie said...

That stroller is AWESOME!