CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


Caed took me to one of my favorite restaurants for Mother's Day, Bistrot du Coin. It's a french restaurant that is really similar in ambiance to the restaurants we went to while in France 3 years ago. Auntie April came with us and we were there two hours and Caed did so great (minus a potty accident- thanks AJ!). No fussing and stayed in his chair the whole time until dessert time. It was a great time! I got duck, Jon got mussels, April got Hangar steak and Caed ate Haricot Verts and Mashed Potatoes. A pot of Beaujolais wine and a wonderful time!

4 comments:

Logzie said...

Holy Sminoly Batman...I got behind on your blog...I don't know what happend!! But, I'm caught up now.

LOVED those pictures of Caed kissing his girly friend...absolutely adorable! Reminded me of pictures that come with frames when you buy them. LOL!!

Glad you had a nice Mother's Day!

kenady said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Kiki said...

So sweet, I'm glad to see that Caed has inherited Jon's good taste!!! Happy Mommy's Day!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got to do something special!