CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Too Heavy

Today Caed told me I was "too heavy to pick up". That's a confidence booster for this weight gaining momma. It made me chuckle.

We were gone in NY last week, and I didn't realize that I was actually gone as long as I was, until Monday came and I still wasn't heading home quite yet. Caed and I travelled alone for one of my oldest friend's baby shower. We had a great time and I was so happy to introduce Caed to some of my dearest friends for the first time.

I'll be back with more soon. This weekend should afford me some catching up! Although I think we're taking Caed camping for this first time this weekend (bye bye backpacking tent for two, hello huge family tent!!)

1 comments:

Kiki said...

Lauren, I just ordered The Eat Clean Diet Cookbook, Irene had it at her house and I was completely inspired by it, I have ben trying to clean up my eating and while I have no exercise...I will add that too. I have been gaining weight like crazy and am at my wits end!!!! Can't wait to see pics from this camping trip....LTY!!