CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

38 weeks

So I'm bitter that I've made it to 38 weeks. I am happy and proud but bitter! I thought I was going to be panicked by an early delivery- like really early.

Instead I am working my attitude around. And try not to think about the fact that I just watched the first scene of the movie Whale Rider! What were we thinking?! :)

I pray that the Lord keeps us all safe, and can't wait for the other side of this pregnancy. Tomorrow is another doctor's visit!

4 comments:

kenady said...

holy pooh!! 38 weeks?! Bless your heart:)

LPeterson said...

i know!

Shannon said...

Hi Lauren. I was checking your blog to see if you had the babies. Looking good, girl. Hang in there.

Kiki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.