CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You take the good, you take the bad

you take them both and there you have....me pregnant at 38 weeks.

Yes, I did it. Taken in front of a door, not sure why, other then my friend Nina who delivered her second recently took her pregnant pictures in front of a door and so I felt like it was the best place. I hope you appreciate my bass bow above the closet door. I've had that bow since the 4th grade! Yup, I played the bass cello for 7 years. The first picture here is better then the first taken picture below it. But I included the second photo for shock sake. I think I look more pregnant with twins in the second photo. Here you go Nana...and tell co to have e-mail at home that she checks so that I can e-mail you things like this, rather then post them to my blog! :)




4 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks precious Lauren!!! Praying for you every day - Mom

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

You really do look FANTASTIC, Lauren! I can't think of anyone who has carried twins quite so gracefully and successfully. I'm so glad you posted these. I mixed up a batch of iced coffee yesterday and had a drink for you...I sure do miss you. Love to sweet Caed and Jon.

Anonymous said...

OMG...girl you look amazing and your dedication to stay healthy and keep these babies "cooking" full term is so refreshing to me! You're one beautiful person Lauren!