CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

getting all ready

one of the many benefits of getting this extra time with the babies is getting everything REALLY ready. Although sometimes it feels strange getting our house set up with swings and bouncy seats at this stage, we might as well. So here are some of our preparations.

Pictures of the nursery, still in need of organization, but getting closer, with the mural on the wall that my sister Heather painted a couple of weekends ago. I know you can't see details in this photo, but isn't it lovely? I just makes the room complete. This was the second time she painted our nursery. What a generous sister! (they all are!) It's amazing you can even walk into this room, it required lots of help from mom and April last weekend!!


Big upholstered chair in preparations for nursing two! (i even have a special boppy type pillow for it too)

I will be more committed to bottle feeding mixed in this time, so my Mother in Law cleaned all this by hand!


The bottom part of the bottles went in the dishwasher...


There are three swings here in this photo- and a bouncy seat. we have a total of 4 bouncy seats. This back room is finally completed, but we still need to organize this too a little more!


We've got a collection of diapers and wipes in the living room already too!


And lastly, we have about three months of help worked out (or in the process of) at our home. The nurse at my doctor's office also told me she offered extra help (night time!) and if I feel like I'm falling apart, at least I know who I could contact to pay to help me/ us a little more!





2 comments:

Claire said...

I'm impressed - well done - and a special thank you to Erna & Ken!!! What a blessing they are!!!

Teagan said...

praying for you as you prepare, lauren. you are such a grown up!