CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

busy busy

It's been a busy week trying to catch up on all that we had waiting for us, and the nice weather is keeping me from my computer too, which is in our basement. I want to be outside- and I love how tired Caed gets before nap time and bedtime with being in the fresh air. I have done some work in our yard- trying to make some decisions about changing around our backyard and trying to get motivated to start our veggie garden in the front of our house. (more sun)

We have a couple of things going on this weekend, including out first 'destination' birthday party. Yup, one of our neighbors invited us to their daughters 1st birthday party at Gymboree! :) I've never been to a party at one, and i've been to many a child's birthday parties with the family I nannied for. I told my older (wiser) sister that I was looking forward to checking it out, and she told me it wouldn't be what I think. We'll see!

I'll be back soon with pictures too from our visits last week.

1 comments:

kenady said...

You sound as busy as me:) Hope the birthday party was loads of fun!