CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Catching up with photos

When I went out to take photos of the Cherry Blossoms a few weeks ago, we also stopped by a playground out at Haines Point. Just a few photos, excuse the weird outfit because Caed had an accident on our way down there, and of course these were my back up pants...

He loves to drum, and this tunnel slide was a fun sound:


He was so good about taking staying still for a photo. Sometimes all it takes is a bribe of being able to look at the photo after I've taken it:





I brought my camera down to the Mall when we went to the Kite Festival. Unfortunately this is the only photo I have, my camera battery died after this. There were hundreds of kites and Caed loved chasing after the ones that were taking dives and were on the ground!

Last Friday we met our friend Jan downtown at the Botanical gardens. It was still really chilly and rainy, and so it was nice to be inside. There was an orchid display intertwined with letters of the alphabet. Caed liked the puddles that formed and got himself decently wet from all the splashing!



Gardenia:


3 comments:

Kiki said...

Lauren, lovely pictures!!! I especially love the first one, Caed is so beautiful and always looks thoughtful!!! So glad you posted these.LTY

Kiki said...

I tagged you. Please play.

Anonymous said...

I love the photos...and of course that cutey boy.