CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gwen lover

Our boy just loves music. His name couldn't match him more perfectly at this point. Today I tried out an online radio that my sister recommended- pandora.com. You plug in a single artist and it comes up with music of that type, but varied artists. It's a lot of fun. I was in the basement with Caed and decided to plug in Gwen Stefani and see if he would dance. He was just dancing and dancing...the video is a little long, I just couldn't cut it short.

We do need some help with his style. I'm worried now because if you don't know Jon or I, he's got no hope of having real rhythm. Loving this stage in so many ways!

3 comments:

Jan said...

he is adorable! Especially with the - is it a cat?

Claire said...

I am loving this - Kik can start taking him to clubs on his next visit to MB!!!!

Anonymous said...

He had Andrew and I cracking up for the past 5 minutes - thank you! p.s. I love pandora, too.
-Sally