CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Myrtle Beach Water Park

When we were in Myrtle Beach we had the opportunity to go to the water park (nice perk when your cousins husband is the manager!). It was a nice change from the beach- and Caed went down his first water slides! I was unexpectedly a little nervous about some of the slides, so Jon did a couple on his own. The picture below, that slide the the background I would not do (major wedgie slide!) but I did see a two and three year old come down- and enjoy it! I didn't send Caed down, we'll stick to the kiddie slides for now, uncovered. We went with my cousin, her two kids and a couple of their friends- and my mom who took the day off. It was a great day too.



mom on the rapid racing river thing. It's sort of like a lazy river, but forced water pushing you extremely fast (not so lazy).



Cousins in the water- Caed in the life preserver- although we found he did better without it.

Dad and Caed


Down the slide!! (it's incredibly easy for the youngsters, so if you debate it, you should really let them try, I was surprised..)

The fun little kids area

Down another slide!

0 comments: