CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Myrtle Beach 2

I didn't end up taking many pictures while in Myrtle Beach, but the day we left, I quickly tried to snap some shots. I didn't even take any on the beach, so we had to go down there to take some pictures before we left so we had some memories. We had a great time while we were down there- stayed at my sister kik's house (caed stayed relatively clean while there, although it was probably more sand then they've ever had in the house) and visited the beach almost everyday. We'd go down in the morning and then around nap time bring him up to my nana's house and he'd nap while we went back to the beach by ourselves. (they live 2 blocks away) Nana was a great babysitter.



The day of the water park we brought Caed to her house, and planned to go back to the park- only he didn't fall asleep as quickly as I thought, and finally I went in to check on him, and he'd managed to reach my grandmother's jewelry and had on her necklaces, and various other pieces were scattered in the pack and play. It was quite humorous. I didn't take a picture, but it would have been a good one. Luckily he didn't ruin any of it- it was her good jewelry too!



I am not going to reorganize the photos.



Nana (mormor; great grandmother in Swedish) and Caed



4 Generations




Watching one of the many planes that carry advertising banners





Fixing lunch before we left mom, co and jon


He got to sit on Uncle Ken's ATV. Was scared to sit on it with kik, but loved it when ken offered.



Watching morning cartoons




Saying goodbye at The Sun News, my mom and sister get confused as twins...although I think they look absolutely different!





1 comments:

Claire said...

Great photos - love the water park ones - thank you for not putting the one on of me coming down the slide!!!