CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Old Friends

I had a friend of mine in town the first week in February- we've known each other since we were about 13 or 14. Stephanie lives in Chicago with her husband now, and he was in DC on business, so I got to spend the whole day with her! Thanks Steph for such a fun time! We even had a few hours to ourselves while Caed was in school, and then we had naptime too!

When I had to get Caed up from his nap, we got a few pictures of Caed and I to give to Jon framed for Valentine's Day. It's nice to update the picture on Jon's desk that is from when Caed was 3 months old. (although the shots from my friend Jan are irreplaceable!)

This is the shot I framed:


Instructing Steph somehow:




Look at that belly! Yikes!


He was almost willing to stay at the park alone to stay on the airplane:



And no photo of Steph and I, but a last minute one (in the car) of Caed and her!:

3 comments:

Claire said...

So good to see Stephanie!!! Still love your Sunshine Muffins!!! It is so much fun to meet up with old friends and play catch up.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you didn't tell me Stephanie was visiting! Boo! Hiss! j/k! How is she doing?

MRS BUTLER said...

This picture is going on the frig!
XX