CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week 31

Today I went to the doctor- I'm at 31 weeks. Getting closer to the minimal desire of 34 weeks to deliver at my hospital. Every other doctor's appointment is very cautious and concerned but finally today my doctor sounded really happy. He even said I was carrying this pregnancy very well, and that it's been more like a single pregnancy. Yay! Heartbeats are great- they have switched into funny positions now, but I am hoping they switch back- especially since they move a ton still! (popular question, do I feel like it's two babies moving or just a single? Honestly i feel like it's a single baby, but there have been times when the movement is extreme and I can only attribute that to both moving)

My doctor told me right now it's like I'm in my 10th month going into my 11th. So feeling tired and not wanting to do anything is expected. I still keep myself moving because there's stuff to do (including the babies room to be done from start to finish still!) and I've got one more class to volunteer in for Caed's school, and then I'm done with that. I am the "activity parent"! We'll see how much activity I can muster next Tuesday!

Feeling a boost in my confidence today and reduced anxiety! Just hoping to not worry about my worst fear, delivering one naturally, and then the other by c-section. So if they could both be moved to head down, I'd be happier about that!

3 comments:

MRS BUTLER said...

Oh Lauren...your home improvements are beautiful....and you're in my prayers continuously for these babes..AND YOU!
Love you and miss you...
XX

kenady said...

all will be well! i just know it:)

Kiki said...

You know its going to be fine, no matter how it goes down....remember: healthy, strong and happy....the rest works itself out!!! I love you and can't wait to see those babies!!!