CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Soon to be Big Brother...




This morning I was taking some pictures with Caed. He was surprisingly amicable to it. I need to take out my camera more often so he's more willing to be photographed! Anyway. I couldn't help but LOVE this photo of him. He's growing so quickly, as they all do, and I am so amazed at how blessed we are by his presence in our family. God knew the right kid to give us! He's able to make us laugh or smile at the drop of a hat. We love to hear him sing made up crazy songs, cook us "food", and play on his own for a long time with made up stories. He loves to have a turn in praying at dinner and at bed time (his friends and the things he needs gets lots of attention). Lately we're watching him push us, see how far he can take his "authority" and loving him despite that- and teaching him to say sorry! :)


We know he's going to make a great big brother. His audience is about to double! I can't imagine how much fun having two at this stage will be (after the initial chaos).

Today's made up story with all the things singing "Christmas songs" and being "so happy" (he loves building with Lincoln logs!)





At the playground- he loves to balance on everything!

He loves it when he doesn't know where I'm hiding at the end of a twisty slide and I surprise him! Cracks him up every time!






4 comments:

Claire said...

Well-l-l - you know how to warm a Nana's heart!!! Missing my grandbabies today!!!!

Anonymous said...

That boy is super! And I love that smile too...it has been so nice to love on someone other than my owm kids!

Kiki said...

That first picture is super adorable, you captured him perfectly...so sweet and imaginative too!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Can't believe how big he's gotten!