CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Snow!

Last week we had our own snow too! Caed had school in the morning and I took him out sledding on the little hill at the rec center behind our house. (I keep a sled in the basement just in case!) It's the first time he's been- and I was a little unsure of just pushing him down the hill, since I couldn't accompany him. But he did great! I decided on the wrong gloves for him, but we weren't out for long to make it unbearable...he was a trooper and took a nice good nap for me afterwards! There was no one else out there at all, and the rec center workers I know thought I was crazy. We were going to try a little night sledding, but it had started sleeting by the time Jon got home...

The hill was honestly really small, but the next day when our contractor's son was here, Caed told him that he was at the top of a tall mountain! Glad he thought it was that impressive.
















4 comments:

Kiki said...

Winter wonderland...so glad that you are able to do fun things with him...I know it must be exhausting!!!

Claire said...

Did he walk back up the "mountain" by himself or did you have to walk down and help him back up??? Love the photos - thank you for posting them!!! It cheers a nana's heart!!!

co and mormor said...

Mor Mor loves the pictures of Caed and glad he had such a fun time. He looks like he really enjoyed it. Lauren take care love Nana(Mor Mor)

kenady said...

YAY!! snow! and little Caed is so cute sledding:)