CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

4 months


Not sure what's going on with the formatting here, but I am just going to write and post. It's kind of funky in the compose view.
The babies are now almost 5 months old, but this shall serve as their 4 month photo anyway... such cuties and everyday I look at Jon amazed we've got these three. I'm still kind of blown away that we had twins. Ah, I needed to be stretched this way.
Recently there has been a topic on a twins discussion board that I am part of about other's saying to families when they see the twins or multiples "you've got your hands full!". I've thought it was an interesting discussion and how if affects the older kids and the family when people say that- as if it's a 'burden' or it's nothing more then a blessing to have multiples- some have said that they say to people who say that "and we plan to have more!" or "what a blessing it is!". I love that. I do have my hands full of blessings, and it's tiring and takes extra thought on how to face certain situations (and a little more patience) but these little kids are so much fun. Starting to laugh at their big brother when he runs around acting crazy, and singing at the top of his lungs...trying to enjoy the days we're in and not waiting for the future...
Okay, stats. These babies come from families that don't have smallness in their genes.
Aldan 16 pds 8 oz. 27"
Theron 17 pds 11 oz. 27"
Yup, Theron (pronounced Theer-in, I do this because it looks like it should be pronounced with the 'o', but it's not) passed Aldan in weight. Theron is a little Caed...
(excuse anything that doesn't make sense, don't have time to read over, babies crying and C has a bug bite on his foot that apparently is chewing off his foot.)







2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love your comment about enjoying the days we're in and not wishing for the future. What a great reminder for me. Thanks, friend. You inspire me to really soak up these 'long days' (another great quote) before the years start flying by. I miss you like crazy!

Claire said...

Thanks for the update and the chance to see the Tacoma outfits!