CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17, 2009

our first overnight not at home

I had been wondering how hard a night someplace else would be. Jon was going to be gone all day and night this one Wednesday, so I arranged to go to my sisters up in PA. I only went for one night, so that however it turned out, I wasn't gone for long. On the way up things went well. I got all the way there without a stop. While up there we did well too! The babies were a little fussy to put down, but they slept through the night- the only thing I wanted to see if they did. But on top of that, we had a great time! Caed loves his cousins. And C and O did so well with the babies. The way home was another story. I had bad timing. And the babies started crying and they wouldn't nod off to sleep. So I had to stop and nurse them both! Do you know how that goes when you have to feed 2, separately? Burp two, change two diapers...and make sure you feed them both enough? I was thinking I was going to stretch the diaper situation and not change them, but then they both had poop diapers!! It was hysterical. (not really, I was mad at myself for the bad timing.)

Here are some pics of the cuties:
















1 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks for more photos - and I got to see H's couch and curtains!!!