CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Breaking the Law...

So today I took Caed (and Rado) to the playground after my "workout". (Long walk, that I did pick up a little speed on twice) and he wanted to play on the bouncy spring-y motorcycle thing. You know that you can rock back in forth in? anyway, he wanted me to be included in this playtime by talking to me on the phone. He found a phone (small stick) for me and then told me to hold on. He got up on his motorcycle and starting "going" and then picked up his "phone" (toy fighter jet). rocking back and forth "hi mommy" "oh hi caed" realizing he's acting out what he sees "you know you shouldn't be driving while holding on to the phone, the police could pull you over. You see mom do that sometimes too, huh?" Quiet. "well mommy better work on that, but we can continue to pretend" DC has a hand free law and well I guess I better start obeying the law. So I am sorry to all of you who call me on my cell and I answer with my blue tooth that no one can hear me on. It's safer for me and the three kids too.


how adorable are two happy babies sitting in bumbo seats looking and "talking" to each other? VERY! Loving watching them interact and amuse each other for 2 seconds that I don't need to. I have a friend who uses this quote and I think about it ALL the time these days. "the years are short but the days are long". So true. They are 4 months old!

0 comments: