CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Living la vida loca..



I wanted this to be part of a private e-mail to my roommates from my Liberty Days, but I couldn't find all their e-mail addresses in one spot, so I am making this public...and I thought it was funny enough..(maybe I'm wrong)

My roommates, all of them, no matter how long it's been since talking can pick right back up with our closeness...they rejoice with me and pray for me. I feel their friendship even though my daily life is spent with different people and no longer them. We are spread along the east coast- and soon to be around the country! This picture doesn't need any explanation to them.

Back at Liberty I loved Ricky. I even had this one dream with him in it (he came to visit me and any other details are lost, but it was clean!) and I really felt like I had met him. The dream was so realistic to me, I remember. So for one birthday my roommates left me a really nice gift from Ricky....although the gift wasn't as clean as my dream, those silly girls (I was really embarrassed and I think I have a picture of me blushing opening the gift)! They were really funny and it made me crack up.

So I saw today that Ricky is celebrating his own fraternal twins- he released a couple pictures of him with them...so what's the coincidence that we both have twins? And one seems to be blond, and the other dark...just like mine? I think it's a further bond (don't tell Jon, or the rest of my family! hehehe) between us.

Ladies, I can't believe you didn't see it before me!

4 comments:

Jason DeStratis said...

Living La Vida Loca at Liberty!

Teagan said...

i'm cracking up. you guys are soulmates.

Claire said...

This is so funny!! Made me laugh - I remember you having that dream!!! It's like me and the dream about the Putanayo (sp?) Store in NYC!!!

shauna said...

oh, i so remember that dream and your explanation of it....and most definitely the gift!