CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back after Christmas

Sorry for the depressing nature of sickness in my last post. I wrote it shortly before leaving before Myrtle Beach, and unfortunately we couldn't get out the door before my grandmother passed away.

We've been in a sort of haze, enjoyed being with family at Christmas, and we are back home. I am unfortunately under the weather with what is hopefully only a severe cold. I am taking day quil and nyquil like it's going out of style. I think it's helping me to be able to manage looking after Caed with only minimal TV occupying his attention while I lay on the sofa.

Too bad I couldn't have gotten this while I was in Myrtle Beach with lots of family around! Oh well, we are working it out.

Christmas photos to come soon.

1 comments:

Brian & Teagan said...

lauren,
so sorry to hear about your grandmother. i will pray for your family. also...aleve cold and sinus (you have to get it at the pharmacist counter) is amazing!
love you!!