CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow!

Today we got some early snow! I am sure that the global warming debate is mum for the day. It hardly ever snows this early. But if it were warm, I am sure the debate would be loud and clear.

Anywho. When I first showed Caed the snow this morning out his window he looked baffled, and then I brought him downstairs to check out the snow out our front storm door- and he exclaimed "Truck!" as a truck drove by that was timed perfectly to our arrival at the door. The excitement was clearly lost on him until Caed and I went to visit our friends on Capitol Hill for Bible Study. He enjoyed tromping through the snowy leaves and so I took a few photos when we were outside. We happened to arrive with Taylor and mom Laura, and left at the same time as them too, so both directions I got the kids together in the fun.

You can tell what photos were taken arriving and leaving...and it's still doing some sort of precipitation out there! FUN!



Checking out to see if Taylor is playing along. It gives Caed such satisfaction it seems when he can get another kid to do what he's doing, or laugh with him. I wonder how that plays out in our adulthood and if I could identify that in either Jon or I.









Taylor and her gloves- Caed doesn't keep those things on! Taylor is obviously privy to the fact that if you keep them on your hands feel better!


2 comments:

April Joy said...

so much fun! taylor looks adorable!!!

co and mormor said...

thank you for the fun pictures. I don't think we will have snow for Christmas. Maybe we can play in the sand and pretend it is snow.
Nana loves seeing the pictures of Caed. See you soon