CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Change of plans...

we weren't supposed to be leaving for Myrtle Beach for Christmas until tonight. My mom received a call about 5 am this morning that she needed to head to the hospital for my grandmother, her heart rate was dropping. My mom made it up there along with my sister Kristen and Ken. She seems to be doing okay again, but we are packing up and heading down now. We were just at a family funeral this week for another family member and waiting any longer to hear my grandmother be better and worse is too much. 8 hours in the car today will seem like years until we are there with her. But better on our way then waiting around.
I'll repeat the same prayer on the drive down "please Lord, let her hang on a little longer"

2 comments:

Logzie said...

I am so sorry! You all are in my prayers!

pgvet2 said...

I'll be praying for a safe trip and your grandmother's health. God Bless.