CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Still Snowing...

Wow, two posts in one day- must be an important day! Lots of snow and it's still coming down. I think it was supposed to stop at 8, so I bet it won't go on very much longer, but it's beautiful out there. I took a couple more shots of just the snow- and one fun one of Caed while I was making dinner and he was goofing around.

I am always trying to get different shots of snow instead of the same photo of the house in the snow- one snowy house in the snow looks the same year after year...

Christmas light:



Flowers:



Cool overgrowing plant at the back of our house:


potted plant:


Caed lifting the stool from underneath:

Tonight's snow:


And a couple with flash since I didn't want to bring the tripod out but still be able to get the snowflakes. Jon shoveling like a good husband!:




6 comments:

Kiki said...

Totally jealous of the snow!! Wish that I had some of that here, instead it is almost 60 degrees, global warming is alive and well in SC.

Claire said...

I can almost here the quiet muffled hush of a new snowfall - I always loved looking out the bay window at Fox Lane over to the "nursing home hill" as the snow came down during the night -thanks for the memory-
Mom

Logzie said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love the one of the snow covered flower. But also the one at night as that flash looks just like a cross. So cool!

pgvet2 said...

I miss the East Coast. It was over 70 degrees here yesterday. I pray your family is doing well. Tell Jon I say Hello please.
Wayne

Anonymous said...

That nursing home hill is now a developement! We had snow and cold here yesterday and today...of course I never remembered my camera. Nice photos!

kenady said...

Your photos are gorgeous! I love to try and capture something one might consider ordinary in and extraordinary way. You did just that:)

I really miss the snow! I miss living where there are seasonal changes. Today it was 55 degrees all day long, which is fantastic for Charleston, but when I watched the weather forecast we are supposed to back up into the 80's Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! How am I supposed to sell gloves, scarves, hats and wool coats if it's 80 outside?

PS I'm erin, kiki's friend from gap:)