CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

No more grass

So I know I am skipping Christmas photos- but I wanted to post this in follow up to a picture I posted before the leaves on the Willow tree fell. They almost all fell while we were away and you would never believe we have an actual lawn with the way they cover the ground. Thousands of tiny skinny willow tree leaves!! Since I am suffering with a cold I'd say this was going to be my husbands project this year. I took this picture this morning before I took our lovely dog out for her mandatory walk. Shortened of course, because my energy level is low!




2 comments:

Maeve McDonald said...

Love the photo. Get better soon, Lauren! We hope to see you soon...

Kiki said...

Poor little thing, take care of yourself and don't get that baby sick!!! Definitely raking those leaves looks likes a project for Jon, one I am sure that he will be happy to complete. LTY!!