CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Morning

I am in the middle of working on a real work project but I couldn't help wanting to look at some Christmas photos. Turns out we didn't take much. I was trying to be good with video this year and so my photos were very little! I am so sad. But I do have a couple of fun ones.

It's our family tradition on Christmas Eve to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus and then the youngest throws the first piece out to the birds. My Nana says she does that because she had wanted to show that God cares for "the least of these" and the tangible way to show that to children is giving it to the birds. Caed was able to throw the piece out this year- what a fun memory for us! We were all at my cousin Karen and her husband Graham's home. (Look at my niece Olivia with her hands in the air at the end of Happy Birthday- Precious!)


Throwing the piece to the birds (with help from dad)



Christmas Morning we got up from my sister Kristen's home and went to my Nana's in our PJ's. That's where we opened gifts.




My mom, Caed's Nana, reading a book Christmas morning. (no, it's not the Christmas story, it's just a book of trucks!)


The cousins with my Nana's Hess truck collection. (Caed was in heaven!!)

1 comments:

Kiki said...

Lauren, I didn't take many pics either on Christmas...weird huh? I guess its kind of good because it means we were enjoying our time in real life instead of through a lens. I am so glad that you were here with us, it was awesome...especially getting to spend time with Caed, that delicious baby!!