CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Away Again..

This weekend I am going away again, without Jon and Caed. They both will be left to their own devices while I travel to sunny Florida. I can't say I'm particularly happy to be going away this weekend (2nd one in a row) and that I am looking forward to the flight (I dislike flying a lot, but nothing compared to my sister Kristen). But I am looking forward to celebrating my childhood best friend's wedding. Her and her husband got married back in October at a simple wedding with only her family, and so this is the formal ceremony. I am really looking forward to supporting Jason and Becky as they begin their life together, and I think this is a big step for Jon and I to show that support. (even without him there!) We are so happy for them and look forward to the many blessings in their life as husband and wife.

I do have to say that sunny Florida weather sounds wonderful right now too since I have a cold I can't shake. But I am also extremely jealous of another fellow blogger Logziella (my sister calls her the 5th sister!) who has been having tons of snow...I just don't like this in between. Really cold, and wet with nothing to have fun with! Just braving the cold every morning to take Khaki out for walks, and complaints from Caed not wanting to wear his mittens. It gets old!

I probably won't blog again until after the weekend, but I'll be back with stories I am sure!

2 comments:

kenady said...

Have a safe journey to Florida:)

Logzie said...

Ah...I LOVE being the 5th sister!! I just wish I could actually SEE you guys...LOL!! Maybe someday...we can have a reunion or should I say union! LOL!!

Yes, I know what you are saying...when we lived in Oklahoma we got the cold temps but not much snow...that's good and bad...atleast you are not getting stuck! LOL!!

:0)