CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

New Video

I put together a video from Christmas, but it's 9 minutes long and I think entirely too large in size for the blog. But I put together another video of Caed with some of his friends. Most of it's from our trip to the building museum, but I really enjoyed putting it together, now I need to get some actual shooting skills. (my composition could be improved!) Thank you to my family for such a wonderful Christmas gift!

Anyway, first bit is in our kitchen with Aliyah. They were cracking each other up which was so funny to Katrina and I.


2 comments:

April Joy said...

Lauren...this is the coolest thing ever!!! I am so impressed with the editing although using ALL of the features might have been a little much! I love watching Caed and all his friends play!

Logzie said...

Cool video! I LOVE that song...especially that part that says "a man is more than the sum of his genes"...Cademan's Call right?