CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year

I've been mulling over a new post for the past week. I don't really have any new photos, but I do have some funny video. Anyway, It's late and it's been a long week. Caed was sick last Friday with a high fever for what I didn't see as any reason. He didn't seem to have anything else. I guess it was just a test of patience as a mom (oh and a virus). He didn't want to let me go at all on Friday. Luckily he seems to have perked up.

We took a trip to the Building Museum again today, the other mom's in the mom's group came along as well. But I took my film camera and took a bunch of shots with that. I'll get them developed and made digital, but it will take a little longer. I was so happy to grab my Minolta today. I forgot how much I like taking a picture with film. I took a roll of black and white, and I am excited about that...if only I could develop them myself...ahh. Well anyway. We had a great time.

The post I've been mulling over will come out soon. I need another wave of inspiration to actually get it typed it. Right now it's daunting. Jon and I have been talking about goals. Personal and family. Short and long term. We had the inspiration with a New Year's walk we did through a local park, and then our pastor gave an outstanding message on Goals. You can read his blog here, where he writes a little bit about it. So I'll write more, but it's a good topic for me to consider. I'm not one that is good at making goals happen. I like to set some beautiful goals and then hope they happen. Luckily, my husband is a good counter to me and he's good at the follow through.

Anyway, It's been a long two weeks since returning from Myrtle Beach. We are getting into our routine again (i like our routine too much i think) and looking to what lies ahead!

0 comments: