CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Wedding I was able to make it to

Here are Jason and Becky after their wedding celebration, on the beach in Melbourne, Florida. I took their wedding photos, although I am not a professional photographer. Their celebration was low key, so Becky asked if I would mind doing the photos. I agreed for the fun of it, but I realize that I have a lot to learn (and a lot of supplies to add to what I have!) if I wanted to do it professionally. I would suggest another wonderful photographer if someone asked me to do it for fun again. Jan is amazing and any photo I took was with her beautiful pictures in mind. This photo was another friend's idea and I think it was beautiful. It was a lot of fun to be on the beach in January!

Congratulations Jason and Becky!

5 comments:

WhiteCollar SideBar said...

Gorgeous Photo!! You did a fabulous job!!

Claire said...

Love the photo - love the way her dress ripples at the hem - you really have a "good eye" - can't wait to see more! love you - Mom

Logzie said...

The first thing I thought when I opened your blog was that that picture was awesome and then I read on to find out that YOU took it! You did GREAT!

She's beautiful and he's good looking as well...what a georgous couple!

Kiki said...

Lovely photo, great job!! But then, I always like your pictures, they are thoughtful and interesting...like a true artist!

kenady said...

Fabulous job!! Can't wait to see more! I have thought a bit about taking my photo hobby to the next level, but you are right... there's a lot more expensive equipment needed and on-going training, etc. For now I think keeping it as a hobby is for the best, but who knows...