CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekend




We had a good weekend. Just a nice relaxing weekend- the way it should be. On Friday night we picked up a new jogger stroller which is lovely, and quite the blessing. (thank you client who paid me!) Saturday Caed and I took it for a walk with Khaki. It's a little more bulky to take on a walk with the pooch, but it was fun to take out. Saturday night we had dinner with family friends, and we were out as a family until 10- that's including Khaki too! It was a lot of fun, good meal and Caed was occupied almost the entire time by the 3 older kids who play with Caed and who Caed is simply in love with. (older kids are a great thing at his age!) Today, nothing special, we were the nursery workers at our church this weekend, so we had to get out early, but it was enjoyable. We had a low key afternoon, including Jon posting new house numbers outside our home. I am very excited about this because our other ones were so shabby looking, and the new numbers were painted by me and the frame was done by Jon- a real family effort....

After Caed's nap (a long one!) we took another walk with the new stroller with Dad this time. Jon and Caed watched some football. And unlike my sister, we are Giants fans- so we are excited!

That's it, just doing normal family things, which was so enjoyable and much needed.

1 comments:

Kiki said...

ARGH!!!! I am so cranky I can barely stand it!!! I won't be ready to tease about this until Wednesday, I think!