CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Two Weddings


In addition to Jason and Becky's wedding, this weekend one of my roommates from college is getting married too! Teagan and Brian are getting married in Knoxville, TN, and I really wish we could be there for that. Teagan is a special friend and I am so excited for this time in her life, and not being a part of it is extremely sad. I met Teagan my freshman year at Liberty and then our Senior year she was one of my housemates. I've been to Teagan's childhood home in Oak Ridge, TN and we've had some really good times together. It was a hard decision to make between weddings this weekend, and our thoughts and prayers are with them this weekend!

Congratulations guys, we hope it's an amazing day! (Teagan, all your roommates hope you do your special dance on Saturday!)

1 comments:

Claire said...

I am so happy for Teagen - thanks for posting the news!!! Love all the photos and then the link to her site - have a great weekend dear daughter - Mom