CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Catching up

This past weekend I went away scrapbooking with my older sister Heather in Lancaster. We had a blast. Caed stayed home with dad and Uncle Jerry and cousins, Aden, Chantz and Olivia (and new cousin Brooklyn the dog). They had a great time in Philadelphia and Heather and I scrapbooked our hearts out. I didn't take any pictures, just video, which I'll get to posting as soon as I can manage to move all the videos. I have some good material.

This week we've been keeping busy and keeping warm. Monday we got to see the Edward Hopper exhibit at the National Gallery. Phenomenal exhibit. Not enough time. Hopper is one of Heather's favorite artists and so she and the kids made the trip down and I was beginning to feel like she was a neighbor- but back to normalcy and it will be a few weeks until we see them again.

Today our mom's group started up again- so nice! And the kids all seem to be growing like weeds. It's amazing to see all their developmental progress. A lot of it is all the hard work from the mom's coming out in their kids little personalities finally. Some are starting to walk, talk, jumping, counting, listing colors...the tricks go on. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by these other women right now.

I'll have more to post later- oh, Caed's latest trick (besides telling me to 'Stop It!') was unzipping his jacket and taking it off by himself! So fun! (now to get him to hang it up too!).

1 comments:

Kiki said...

"Stop It"...I love it...bossy just like his mama!!! LTY dear sister.